
I am happy to say that everyone is finally feeling better, there's still a few coughs and sniffles going around but I feel the end is near. The kids are finally sleeping at night agian which means I am able to get more sleep. Now I just have to catch up on all the housework that I've been avoiding.
Isaac had his 3rd Taekwon do class yesterday and had to stand up and do patterns in front of the class and all the parents and he did them perfectly, I was so proud of him, just for getting up and doing them in front of everyone when he hasn't had as much practice. He also beat the record in the class for comleteing the obstacle course in 8seconds, he's so fast. I keep telling him he should run track. His homeschooling is going well and he's getting good grades. We've devised a great schedule and have been finishing school earlier in the day leaving him more free time and me more time to attend to my other duties. I'm so glad that I made the descion to homeschool. It's such a blessing to have all my children home with me and to be able to teach them. With Isaac being home he doesn't have as much outside influence and is able to stay a kid longer. He doesn't have the peer pressure that goes along with school and he has way less stress in his life. He's also had more oppurtunities to do fun educational things this year than he did before. I hope I am able to continue with the homeschooling since I plan on homeschooling all my children. Madelyn does preschool when she's in the mood, she'll start preschool/kindergarten next year. Most days she loves to do her school work and asks me for more and more but other days she's just not interested. So I don't push the issue since she just turned 4yrs and has a whole year before she's actually kindergarten age.
Michael is doing well with school and staying busy. He's getting straight A's and hopefully will graduate in the Spring. I can't wait for that. It feels like our life has been put on hold temporarily because we don't know what kind of job he will get after graduation or where that might be. I look forward to learning God's plans for my family and I can't wait to have a house with a washer and dryer and say goodbye to apartment living. But for now I am happy to wait and to enjoy the many blessings that I have. I have a wonderful husband, three beautiful, smart and funny children, food, shelter, clothing and transportation. God has made sure all our needs are met and I know he will continue to do so no matter what changes lay ahead for my family.
Isaac had his 3rd Taekwon do class yesterday and had to stand up and do patterns in front of the class and all the parents and he did them perfectly, I was so proud of him, just for getting up and doing them in front of everyone when he hasn't had as much practice. He also beat the record in the class for comleteing the obstacle course in 8seconds, he's so fast. I keep telling him he should run track. His homeschooling is going well and he's getting good grades. We've devised a great schedule and have been finishing school earlier in the day leaving him more free time and me more time to attend to my other duties. I'm so glad that I made the descion to homeschool. It's such a blessing to have all my children home with me and to be able to teach them. With Isaac being home he doesn't have as much outside influence and is able to stay a kid longer. He doesn't have the peer pressure that goes along with school and he has way less stress in his life. He's also had more oppurtunities to do fun educational things this year than he did before. I hope I am able to continue with the homeschooling since I plan on homeschooling all my children. Madelyn does preschool when she's in the mood, she'll start preschool/kindergarten next year. Most days she loves to do her school work and asks me for more and more but other days she's just not interested. So I don't push the issue since she just turned 4yrs and has a whole year before she's actually kindergarten age.
Michael is doing well with school and staying busy. He's getting straight A's and hopefully will graduate in the Spring. I can't wait for that. It feels like our life has been put on hold temporarily because we don't know what kind of job he will get after graduation or where that might be. I look forward to learning God's plans for my family and I can't wait to have a house with a washer and dryer and say goodbye to apartment living. But for now I am happy to wait and to enjoy the many blessings that I have. I have a wonderful husband, three beautiful, smart and funny children, food, shelter, clothing and transportation. God has made sure all our needs are met and I know he will continue to do so no matter what changes lay ahead for my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment