Saturday, February 28, 2009

Love Songs

Last night Madelyn made up a song for me it goes like this.."I love you mommy, I love you mommy. Two hearts together, beautiful. I pick two flowers one for me one I give to you. I love you moooommmy! beautiful rainbows I see. I love God too and everybody. My heart grows bigger and I'm 4." It was so sweet to hear her little voice belt this out to me at bedtime. I got tears in my eyes. It's these moments I don't ever want to forget. She went on to make up songs about Daddy and her brothers. Daddies started out as mine did but ended with him killing the monsters and being the brave one. by the time she got to her brothers songs she was getting sleeping and running out of ideas and just sang about how they love cars and skateboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment