Saturday, February 7, 2009

So I changed the name of my blog to the Arctic Murray Adventures, I didn't really like the super Sunday's title. Today is Saturday and as crazy as this week seemed to be looking back on it now it was pretty uneventful. I signed Isaac up for Taekwon do, he starts next week so now I'm going to be driving back and forth 3days aweek for that on top of the other things we do.. I had to deal with this this past fall when it was basketball season. Now I'm glad that I just ordered a bunch of kids CD's from Amazon...Amazon is Awesome!!! I love being able to shop from the comfort of my own home, it's such a pain in the butt to take 3 kids shopping everytime. Which on thursday I had to make two trips to the grocery store...I've recently started buying in bulk, I don't know why I haven't thought of this before...food goes so fast in my house I' m contantly running out of things and having to make trips to the store multiple times a week... You should see the giant tub of butter I bought, I love it! As I'm writing this my daughter is nagging me for a snack, didn't she just have one? I can't remember. So other than the cries of a "strarving" 4 year old, my house is quiet. Something I'm not used to this early in the day. My oldest son is out with his Aunt on a trip to the museum and my youngest is napping and Madelyn is being entertained by Strawberry Shortcake on tv. I should be using this time to do some much needed house work but here I am procrastinating trying to think of things to write so I can avoid the dreaded sink full of dishes and the laundry that has taken over the house. When everyone is up and home I'm going to be wishing I got those things done when I had the chance. Well now my daughter is insisting there's a spider in the kitchen, though I'm sure its just a crumb but now I must go and play the role of exterminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment