We are all still sick. It's been over a week now with no end in sight. Everytime one of us starts to feel better we're knocked back down again. Isaac is now sick too, he held out the longest and just came down with this nasty bug yesterday. So that's all of us. Little Joshie seems to have it the worst and just lies in my lap all day long looking miserable. There's a muscial chorus of coughs and sniffles echoing through the house. My poor babies :( I wish there was more that I can do for them, but all I can do is try to keep them comfortable, make sure they're getting enough fluids and try to keep their fevers down. I try to go with more natural methods instead of lots of medication and found that a spoonful of honey and some dark chocolate works just as well as cough medicine...just a little tip I thought I'd share. Plus any excuse to eat chocolate sounds good to me. So life has been pretty uneventful around here since our days consist of lying around our darkened living room in our jammies watching movies, witch would actually sound nice and relaxing if we were'nt all feeling like we're knocking on death's door. So I'm praying that this passes quickly and everyone is restored to their full health soon so we can get back to living and enjoying life.

No comments:
Post a Comment