Monday, March 30, 2009

I spoke too soon....we just had a stomach bug fly around our house. It wasn't too bad and we're pretty much over it, but now Madelyn and Josh are coming done with the sniffles...here we go again!!

We went to the circus today and it was AWESOME!!! The kids were really good and seemed to enjoy it alot. I was impressed that Josh sat through the whole 2hour show just fine. Some of the things they did were just down right amazing and I found myself unable to breathe during parts of it.

Today was the first day that it actually felt like Spring....ahhh yes Spring was in the air. It was a balmy 37 degrees above zero, snow was melting and we were all hot wearing our coats. I am hopeful that this wonderful weather will continue!! Spring for me though is a bittersweet time of year. While I look forward to the warmer days of summer, spring also means that the time for me to send Isaac to to Boston for the Summer to see his dad is near:( He leaves May 21 and is flying by himself for the first time. He is going to be gone for 3 months!!! That is such a long time and I'm going to miss him soooo much. He is super excited about his trip though and is really looking forward to seeing his Dad. I am happy for him that he has such a great relationship with his father despite the distance and his summer is full of fun, love and adventures, he is truly blessed to be able to do all the things he does. Despite all that I still sometimes wish (selfishly) that I didn't have to share him. That I didn't have to miss a single adventure or tear or smile. But thats the way things are and I can be thankful for the fact that I don't miss those things when he's with me, that I am able to be home and with him all day everyday and for that I am truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment